Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So Sad To See This Happening In Singapore

So Sad To See This Happening In Singapore

On 16 Jan 2010, I went for my usual food distribution to the poor at Blk 105, Jalan Bukit Merah. Normally we will start to give out food at 1:30 pm and there is a long queue. At around 1:25 pm, I young man fainted and had a knock on his head. I could hear the sound of a bang quite clearly.

For a moment, I did not know what to do. Then one of our volunteer quickly attend to him. This young man was unconcious then, our volunteer try to turn his body so he could lie flat on the floor. Due to inexperience, this poor young man head had another knocked on the floor when the volunteer turn him over. This time is a softer bang.

Someone in the queue said this young man has not taken his lunch and is hungry. I recognised this young man because he use to come and collect food from us.

Most of us in Singapore are quite lucky, we need not worry about our next meal but not true for everyone.


No comments: