Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shaolin Qi Gong Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan @ Hillview

Shaolin Qi Gong Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan @ Hillview

In Apr 2012, I initiated a Qi Gong class at Hillview (along Hillview Ave). The response has been very encouraging. Every Tuesday evening at 8 pm, I can see about 20 to 40 residents living in Hillview area come to practise Qi Gong at the hard court between Hillview Apartments and Meralodge Condo. The turnout also depends on the weather. If it rain, we will cancel the lesson.


I started learning this Qi Gong exercise from 2001 at Blk 211 Bt Batok St 21 from my instructor Janet. Since I started practising Qi Gong, I do not fall sick other than having sore throat or flu once a while, ie no more MC.


I also like our teacher who passed down instruction to all his students to follow. This instruction is we should not ask people who come to practise Qi Gong to pay for the lesson. We should aim for everyone is healthy and happy after practising this Qi Gong. Our teacher also encourages all who benefited from it to share with others.

On every Sunday morning at 7:30 am, we also practise Qi Gong but only the warming-up part.


Health is wealth. I always tell those who come to practise Qi Gong that if you have sickness, Qi Gong can help to get rid of it. If you are healthy, Qi Gong will help you to maintain your good health. There are 28 other stations in Singapore. Go to one that is nearest to where you live and start practising Qi Gong from today if you have not done so.

Yeo Chao Loy
Hp : +65 9768 7549
e-mail : ychaoloy@singnet.com.sg

No comments: