Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Badminton Club - Evergreen SRC

Left : With Warren Golf & Country Club. Right : With S'pore Swimming Club. End 2008.


My Badminton Club - Evergreen Sports & Recreation Club

I am with the Evergreen Sports & recreation Club for nearly a year. I must say it is a good club for badminton lovers.

Once a week, I will play badminton with the members at Gan Eng Seng Primary School. All the members are nice people and love badminton. We only pay S$20 a month and I play on every Thur between 7pm to 10pm. At times, we also have friendly matches where we will play against other clubs including clubs from overseas. The age gap between members is wide, some are below 30 and some are above 60 years old.

Our badminton blog is http://evergreensrc.blogspot.com/.

Evergreen SRC's Objective

1) To promote goodwill, understanding & harmonious relationships among members

2) To provide social & recreational activities for members

3) To provide various forms of exercise & games for members

Membership is opened to all but subject to the approval of the management committee

The entrance fee is $20

Annual subscription is $10

No comments: