Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine's Day 2009 (Singapore)



My Valentine's Day 2009 (Singapore)




(photo of Raymond and wife)



Like in the past, on Valentine's Day, I will arrange to have dinner with my wife and some of my friends.


This year, even it is on a Saturday, but we only have 3 couples together. Some of my friends are overseas and some not available. In the past, we usually have at least 5 couples.

(photo of Boon Jin anf wife)


Something new for me this year is that we had dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant at Lorong 27, Geylang Road. The name of the restaurant is YES Natural and the food is also organic. It was recommended by my friend, Raymond Ong.


All of us like the food being served. After taking meat nearly everyday for dinner, it is good to have a change of food. I also find a set dinner for 6 at S$138 is quite reasonable.

Finally, I think Valentine's Day is a day to show our love ones, parents, friends, etc, we love them. Get them a gift or buy them a meal, it will sure make them happy.


No comments: