Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hotel Mexico




Hotel Mexico




Since I set up my blog last year on my sharing, I have received quite a number of e-mails from overseas "friends" whom I do not know or met.

Two of my "friends" are from Malaysia. They are interested in the qi gong (see photo attached) which I practice and published. Qi Gong is an exercise I practice once a week for 90 minutes. This exercise is originated from China. After about a year since I started, I never go on MC (absent from work due to sickness). What more worth mentioning is it is FOC. You just need to make your way to the practice location nearest to your home or work place. To date, I have not taken any MC for 3 years.
I also received an e-mail from Kathy. She is all the way from Mexico.



The URL to what she like to share is as shown below :
http://www.mexicovacationtravels.com/
Description : A travel information website for visitors interested in Mexico vacation destinations.
Take a look at their interesting web. Even if you do not get to go to Mexico, it is good to know more about their food, culture, etc. Who knows, you may be in Mexico one day. Enjoy.

No comments: