Monday, April 30, 2007

Qigong





INTRODUCTION

I practised qigong on every Wednesday evening after work. We begin at 8:15pm and end at 9:30pm. I cannot remember exactly when I started to learn qigong. But it is either in 2004 or 2005.

In Singapore we have 28 qigong stations spread over the whole island. Some practise twice a week and some daily. My qigong station is at Block 211, Bukit Batok Street 21. We practise on every Wednesday and Friday evening.

The full name of my qigong association is Neijing Yizhichan Qigong Association.
Address is 1, Jalan Bintang Tiga, Singapore 457741. ROS number is 163/96 SPO. Today in Singapore, we have about 1,000 members. The AGM is held in March every year.

RESULTS

Why I like to practise qigong ? Since 2006, I did not go on Medical Certificate (MC). I still have common sickness, ie sore throat, twice or trice a year but it also recover faster than before I practise qigong.
Do I have to pay in order to learn this qigong ? It is free. The association is set up not to make money but it hope everyone can benefit from it after practising.
What are the benefit after practising qigong ? It will help to build up your immune system.




CONCLUSION

Health is so important to each and everyone of us. In fact, health is the greatest wealth. Medical cost is expensive and keep raising here. Exercise is something not urgent but very important. When it become urgent, there will be a high cost to pay. Try qigong if you can, you will see results if you do it correctly and regularly.

No comments: