Sunday, April 22, 2007

Start of my sharing



Hi,






Starting a blog is as easy as ABC. It takes less than 5 minutes and it is free.



I realised 3 things in life are important to us. They are stay well read, well travel and well connected (to people of course).



I also try to travel to a country which I have not been each year. Last year in Dec 06, I been to Laos for the first time. I am grateful to Elson Lee for putting in so much time and effort to arrange this tour for us. Each of us paid S$500 for this trip. But due to a few hours of flight delay, we are able to claim back a few hundred dollars from our travel insurance. It is a blessing in disguise. This year in Feb 07, I went to Chennai, India. It was called Madras previously. I much thank my friend Henry for obtaining my visa and make our booking of air tickets and accommodation.






Who says monkey cannot think and don't think. This photo was taken by a friend of mine at the end of Rifle Range on 2 Apr 07. He is from Italy, his name is Daniele Casanova (PhD).








1 comment:

Leroy Ang said...

Choy Loy,

Thanks for sharing! Your thoughts are insightful. :-)

Do you know that Blogger allow us to add a gadget to allow others to follow your blog? Be sure to add the gadget, ya.

Keep sharing and learning!


Cheers!

Leroy
Blogsite: http://www.leroyang.blogspot.com

"When I Stop Learning, I Stop Living."