Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today I Will Make A Difference

Today I Will Make A Difference
I find this article interesting, it is worth your reading.

Today, I will make a difference. I will begin by controlling my thoughts. A person is the product of his thoughts. I want to be happy and hopeful. Therefore, I will have thoughts that are happy and hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I will not let petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and traffic jams be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism will be my companion, and victory will be my hallmark. Today, I will make a difference.
I will spend time with those I love. My spouse, my children, my family, etc. A man can own the worldbut be poor for the lack of love. A man can own nothing and yet be wealthy in relationships. Today I will spend at least 5 minutes with the significant people in my world. Five quality minutes of talking or hugging or thanking or listening. Five undiluted minutes with my mate, children, and friends.


by Max Lucado

from "On The Anvil"
The above words in Chinese is interesting also. I saw it when I was in Kelantan in Oct 2008. It says :
1. For emergency thing, say it slowly.
2. For big thing, say it clearly.
3. No confidence thing, say it carefully.
4. Never happen thing, do not any how say.
5. Thing you cannot deliver, do not any how say.
6. Thing that can hurt others, do not say as you wish.
7. Thing you do not like, do not tell others.
8. Happy thing, say at the right place.
9. Sad thing, do not see people only just tell.
10. Thing that are about others, say it with care.
11. Your own thing, say it with your own heart.
12. Thing that is not over or done, say it after you have done it.

No comments: