Friday, January 2, 2009

Motivation for Success


Motivation for Success


Everyone will has his ups and downs in life. Here I like to share a few good saying. Hope you can gain some in-sight from it. A friend of mine once told me, someone who is successful, he/she must has something others may not have.


1. The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do. Thomas Edison.


2. Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash.


3. If I am going to do something, I do it spectacularly or I don't do it at all. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud.


4. If you don't act now while it's fresh in your mind, it will probably join the list of things you were always going to do but never quite got around to. Chances are you'll also miss some opportunities. Paul Clitheroe.

No comments: