Thursday, September 11, 2008
How To Win Friends And Influence People
How To Win Friends & Influence People
One of the fundamental to success is able to get along with people. This by itself is a difficult task.
Everyday we are faced with so many different people. From your family members, neighbour, colleagues, friends and so on. You may meet new colleagues or new friends at times.
Here I try to share the key points from a book I read about How To Win Friends & Influence People.
Fundamental Technique In Handling People
1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
6 Ways To Make People Like You
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
By Dale Carnegie