Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Sharing on Feng Shui

MY SHARING ON FENG SHUI

Feng Shui is not something new the history can be traced all the way back to 5,000 years ago. I like to share with you some basic knowledge I have on Feng Shui.

Below are simple things you can do :

1. Each morning when you get up, turn on some music or sentimental songs. This will bring harmony to the family. What I will do is turn on the radio set to 97.2 FM.

2. Do charity everyday. How ? You can get a container and a piggy bank. Put some coins in the container. Each day before you go to work, just drop a coin in the piggy bank. Your day should be a smooth one. On your pay day, take out the coins and count. Then write a cheque to a charitable organisation. Put the coins back to the container and repeat the same process. Important point to note is you should them at a prominent place so you will not forget.

3. Name card. Your name card is very important. You should follow a guide from my master when you design your name card. I cannot share it here but if you drop me a mail, I will e-mail the information to you. My e-mail is ychaoloy@singnet.com.sg

No comments: